Reality Bites

Random musings of reality bytes ... when reality bites.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Encouraged

Thank you to everyone for your encouragement, kind words, support, positive thoughts and prayers. They are greatly appreciated. :)

I've been in a negative funk this week and now I'm breaking out of it and feel much more positive and optimistic. Life must go on.

DH & I are planning our road trip at the end of the month. It looks like we will be going to 2 baseball games as well while in LA (Dodgers AND Angels). We're pretty excited and we're looking forward to our anniversary/ mini getaway. :)

Have a great weekend!

Question of the day (returns): What are you most thankful for?

8 Comments:

Blogger Derek aka Positive said...

I'm thankful that you are able to see and appreciate your blessings. If only more people could do the same, the world would be a much happier place.

May 18, 2007 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

My health. It seems that every time I turn around something is wrong with someone I know, etc, etc. I'm relatively healthy. The only time I have the occassion to visit the hospital is when I've really "overdone it" with one of my hobbies.

May 18, 2007 at 5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm most thankful for air in my truck tires and Justin Timberlake. (And you know, having an awesome family and good health, a secure job... yada yada yada. But mostly JT.) Your trip sounds fantastic, and I'm glad you are working to get out of your funk! Happy weekend!:)

May 18, 2007 at 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am grateful you're doing better -kudos to you for seeing the bigger piture! I am also happy you'll be journeying with your DH and get out of town as that can be fun iN and of itself. Hang in there!

May 18, 2007 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger B said...

my family and friends and my health

brandy- JT is MINE girl- easy now!

May 18, 2007 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a great trip!

May 18, 2007 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger ab said...

My boysies. It may sound trite, but I can assure you, it most certainly is not! :D

May 19, 2007 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

I am most thankful for God's amazing grace...Lord knows I need it.

May 20, 2007 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home