Reality Bites

Random musings of reality bytes ... when reality bites.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Checklist

DH & I are headed up to the mountains this morning for a mini ski trip. We are going to Lake Tahoe and stay the night and ski tomorrow, Monday. We both took the day off.

On the way there, we're gonna pass by the outlet stores first to browse. :)

I think I'm all packed, got my checklist:
  • Skis - check
  • Ski poles - check
  • Ski pants - check
  • Jacket - check
  • Fleece - check
  • Ski Boots - check
  • Ski leash - check (a lifesaver! ties your skies together so you can carry with ease from car to lift)
  • Clothes - check
  • Toiletries - check
  • ipod - check
We can't wait... it's our first snow trip of the winter season... Mother Nature just was very nice last week and dumped inches and inches of fresh powder. :)

Question of the day: What is your winter sport/ activity?

5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Getting fat to help insulate me from the cold! :P

March 6, 2007 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger megabrooke said...

Have fun in Lake Tahoe! I LOVE it there! Where do you live?

March 6, 2007 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Aaron - i hear you! DH & I ate at a buffet for dinner and I must've gained at least 5 lbs...

Brookem - I live in San Francisco. Lake Tahoe is just beautiful and only about 4 hours from SF.

March 6, 2007 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Bre said...

Taking pictures in the snow... knitting warm things to wear... oh and hot chocolate, of course!

March 6, 2007 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger megabrooke said...

You lucky girl you. Have a blast!

March 7, 2007 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home