Reality Bites

Random musings of reality bytes ... when reality bites.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The 4-1-1

Gigi sent me one of those "get to know your friends" email with questions.

I thought I'd post some of the questions on here about me so you can get to know me. Also, I would like to get to know some of you! Come on... don't be shy. :)

  • What time did you get up this morning?? 6:50am
  • How do you like your steak? medium rare with horseradish on the side
  • What was the last film you saw at the cinema?? "Blood Diamond"
  • What is your favorite tv show? "24"
  • What did you have for breakfast?? OJ and cheerios
  • What is your favorite cuisine?? Japanese
  • What foods do you dislike?? Bittermelon, liver or any gizzards
  • What are your favorite chips?? Chile and Lime Tortilla Chips
  • What is your favorite CD at the moment?? iio's "Is it Love"
  • What kind of car do you drive? Subaru Outback
  • What is your favorite sandwich?? Turkey Club
  • What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty, flakiness/ tardiness, undependable and selfishness
  • What are your favorite clothes?? blue denim
  • If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?? Greece
  • Favorite brand of clothing?? Banana Republic
  • Where would you want to retire?? San Francisco as it's where my family is located; or wherever DH & I can run a B&B when we retire
  • Favorite time of day?? Friday after work
  • Where were you born?? Manila, Philippines
  • What is your favorite sport to watch?? My husband's softball team; Baseball
  • Pepsi or Coke? Coke
  • Are you a morning person or a night owl?? morning person
  • Pedicure or manicure? Manicure
  • What did you want to be when you were little?? painter/artist
  • What is your best childhood memory? beach resort vacations with my family
  • Favorite day of the week?? Saturday
  • Favorite restaurant?? Anything Japanese or Thai
  • Favorite Flower? Star Gazer Lillies, Tulips
  • Favorite ice cream?? Mango; Lychee; Pistachio
  • Favorite fast food restaurant?? Jack in the Box
  • Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?? Nordstrom/ Sephora, easily!
  • Bedtime? 11pm
  • What is your favorite color?? Pink
  • How many tattoos do you have? None
  • Favorite magazine(s)? Cooking Light

Question of the day: Feel free to answer any of the questions above.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

Greece is on my vacation list too. Have you been there before?

Saturdays are the best!

February 28, 2007 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Ally: No, I've never been to Greece. Have you?

I love Saturdays! :)

March 1, 2007 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

No I haven't....but I'm contemplating it for my trip this year. The jury (me) is still out.

March 1, 2007 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

I'd love to go to Greece within the next few years. Europe too and Asia.

So many places... so little money... sigh....

Oh how exciting, I hope you decide to to visit Greece this year. :)

March 1, 2007 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home