Reality Bites

Random musings of reality bytes ... when reality bites.

Friday, January 5, 2007

Why do you blog?

I just can't believe its 2007.... 2006 came and went, fast.

Since this is a new year, i decided to journal my thoughts more regularly, that is in a sense what blogging is, isn't it? It would be interesting to see a year from now, where i was today and see what changes or experiences i've gone through in the past year.

For those of you that kept diaries, have you found any of your old ones from jr high or high school? I found a few of mine a couple years ago from 9th grade. One word: embarrasing! Hahaha.

I was 13-14 yrs old, my entries were mostly boys, my crushes, where i ran into them at school, what they said to me, friends, classes, typical teen age stuff. Boy, when you read your teen age diary as an adult, you're just thankful you're out of that awkard phase.

I'd be horrified if anyone ever read any of my teenage diaries.

Blogging seems to be different. More empowering. To me, i think it's because you have the power to reach so many audiences and share your experiences, thoughts and adventures.

Question of the day: Why do you blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home